Canadian citizens can travel to 164 countries and territories visa-free or with visa on arrival.
Where visa-free access is permitted, such access is not necessarily a right, and admission is at the discretion of border enforcement officers. Visitors engaging in activities other than tourism, including unpaid work, may require a visa or work permit.
To apply for a Russian Entry Visa the following documents must be submitted to our office:
- Completed on-line version of Visa application
*The Application must be printed out, signed and dated by the applicant
*The frame size must be 3,5 x 4,5 cm (1 3/8″ X 1 3/4″)
- Valid national passport
*At least two pages of the passport should be free from notes. Passport is to be valid for 6 months after the date of the planned departure from the Russian Federation.
- Original Hotel Reservation/ Private invitation/ Business Invitation
Note: Applicants who used to be citizens of the USSR or of the Russian Federation and then emigrated from the USSR or from Russia must submit one of the documents which confirms that they are no longer citizens of the Russian Federation (so called “Visa to Israel” or stamp in their passport saying that they left for “permanent residence abroad” before the 6th of February, 1992 or official document certifying that their Russian citizenship was renounced), otherwise the applications will not be accepted.
In addition to full package above we provide the following service:
- Assistance with visa application form – $50 + HST
* Please fill in attached Regular Visa Application Form and send it to our office
- Please allow at least 5 working days between the date when your visa application is submitted to the Consulate General and the actual date of entry to Russia
- Your application will be checked and hand-carried to the Consulate General of the Russian Federation in Toronto. We will contact you the day we retrieve it from the Consulate and deliver to our office
- Please be aware that a FINAL decision regarding obtaining visa to Russia would be left up to the Consulate
- For visa fees and application form for non-Canadian nationals please contact our office